Selfmanagedsuper and research house CoreData have announced the winners of the seventh annual SMSF Service Provider Awards.
The winners, across 17 different categories, represent the leading providers of services and products to the SMSF sector, according to advisers working within it.
CoreData managing director Jason Andriessen, who was involved in collecting and analysing the adviser feedback, said the awards were based on two field reports conducted by the research house in June and July and so represented current views on the service providers.
In presenting the awards, Andriessen highlighted a number of key factors identified by advisers in choosing the leading investment product providers including strong support and business development service, a reputable brand, and strong performance with competitive fees.
For the award-winning service providers, Andriessen noted that advisers identified strong expertise and training, the ease of use and simple integration of services into their business as key areas of excellence.
Andriessen commented: “With so many changes in the advice space at the moment, advisers appreciate support from their suppliers more than ever. It allows them to focus on what’s most important: serving their clients.”
The 2019 adviser-voted winners for the best SMSF service providers in their respective categaories are:
- Australian shares – CommSec
- International shares – Magellan Financial Group
- Fixed income – Macquarie
- Administration – Heffron SMSF Solutions
- Commercial property – Charter Hall
- Residential property loans – St George
- Investment platform – Macquarie Wrap
- Cash and term deposits – Macquarie
- Insurance – OnePath
- Actuarial certificate provider – Accurium
- SMSF accounting/administration software – Class
- Audit – Evolv
- ETF – Vanguard
- Listed investment company – Australian Foundation Investment Company
- Trust deed provider – Topdocs
- Infrastructure – Magellan Financial Group
- Innovator – La Trobe Financial