Research house CoreData and selfmanagedsuper have hosted the sixth annual SMSF Service Provider Awards, with the majority of winners again consolidating their standing among the financial advice community.
This year financial advisers provided their feedback on who the best SMSF service providers are across 17 different categories.
Common characteristics advisers cited as favourable among the award winners were ease of use, competitive pricing, efficiency and a strong track record of performance, specifically with regard to fund managers.
The 2018 adviser-voted category winners are:
- Australian shares – Vanguard
- International shares – Magellan
- Fixed income – PIMCO
- Administration – Heffron SMSF Solutions
- Commercial property – AMP Capital
- Residential property loans – Westpac
- Investment platform – BT Panorama
- Cash and term deposits – Macquarie
- Insurance – TAL
- Audit – Evolv
- Actuarial certificate provider – Accurium
- ETF – Vanguard
- Listed investment company – Platinum Capital
- Trust deed provider – Cleardocs
- Accounting/administration software – BGL Corporate Solutions
- Infrastructure – Magellan
- Innovator – OneVue